Protégé under your Care...

An inspiration lies in a role model basically a father or a teacher. I would take the road less travelled and like to share of a person #madeofgreat. Working in a School as a Secondary level teacher, I would like to mention of My Head of the department (Hod). Breaking the stereotype and flying with the random thought of inspiration, you can be encountered with gem of person in your workplace too. Accompanied by the thought of been formal at your workplace, there are people too who are true to themselves and to others too.

A year working in school, she has guided and supported me in a way that has strengthen me. It’s hard to find a motherly figure in your workplace, but been on the top of the concerned teachers she has worked and helped like a mother protects her child. I see equal pleasure in her eyes as someone praises me. Understanding the fears of her students and scolding with the right blend of bashing, a teacher not only stands strong before her students but also her family. Settings a trend of a balanced mixture of fineness and modern approach, she has marked a strengthening spirit like a friend and loved like a mother. Someone that has corrected me, brought stability and also put some brains in my doing is this lady: Mrs. Ruchi Mathur




The women with a will power,

The women with a stance,

Her voices recalls all the teachings in one glance...


I bow to her grounded nature and the concern of strengthening the bond between our parallel teachers. Even above her sorrows she keeps smiling and always guides you with the right decisions or the smarter ones I would say. Irrespective of her taste, she makes it ease for all to a familiar level. Been a Political science teacher, she herself is a perfect a portrait of equality, justice and harmony. As it is said a teacher is a role model, she has imbibed in her doings and promote the same among the others. Respect for you Ma'am. Keep enlightening people and shaping life’s around you.

Pride in the mothers eyes,
As the daughters succeed in life...
Love measured in large quantity,
Blessed to be your protégé...

I know I am just another star in this huge sky,
But will shine the brightest in your eyes...
Be my pillar, Be the strength you give me,

More than a friend,
I found the proportional combination of decency...
Scolds and Spanks a part of thee,
Mastering the technique of accountability...

Laughing with many,
But sharing the sadness with handful of thee...
I have seen u smiling all day,
And even in odds carrying the LEGACY...


#madeofgreat Contest
"What do you think of Tata Motors association with Lionel Messi?"
The best comment that answers the following question will win an Amazon Gift Voucher worth INR 750:

The contest closes on 26th November 2015 at 11:59p.m. Make sure to put in your comment before it ends.

Comments

Popular Posts